About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Image result for la galaxy Image result for chivas Memorial Day Weekend

A.This weekend I played soccer with some friends at the park
B. This weekend i visited my aunt’s house
C.I met with my cousin and watched the LIga Mx final in which chivas own with the score of 4-3.
D.The movies I watched were:Fast and Furious 8 and white house down
E.I watched the liga Mx final between chivas and tigres, a game in which chivas won and ties America in leagues won with 12.This weekend I also saw the game between Mexico and Croatia which was held here in Los Angeles Coliseum, In this game Mexico was owned most of the game but ended up scoring at the end giving a bit of hope( gol by Chicharito that made him Mexico’s top scorer of all times),I also watched the Cali-Classic Between San Jose Earthquakes and LA Galaxy, the game ended 2-4 in favor of LA.
F. This weekend I helped out my parents and aunt around the house  

H.I started on my essay for my English class about a dystopian story that takes place in the year of 2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment