About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Image result for karl g maeser
" I have been asked what I mean by " Words of Honor." I will tell you.Place me behind prison walls- wall of stones ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far in to the ground- there is a possibility that In some way or another I might be able to escape, but Stand me on the floor and draw a chalk  line around me and have me give my word of honor need to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never I'd die first." Karl G. Maeser

What this quote means is that when you promise or tell someone you are going to do something , they expect you to do it because you gave your word.When you give your word and break it then they will lose trust in you.Word of honor means a lot it is like a promise but even more important and you must accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment