About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Image result for Dan Dierdorf"If I've got correct goals, and if i keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into lie. If I do the right thing right, L'm going to succeed. by Dan Dierdorf

What this quote tries to say is that achieving your goals should be your number one priority.Goals are set so that you have a purpose  of achieving something this keeps you motivated and at the same time improves you.When you start to achieve things you aimed for you will be seen and at the same time will be motivated for bigger challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment