About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Image result for Pam Knox
"It's a great moment when someone has character to step up and and do the right thing at the right time."Pam Knox

What this quote means is that it is hard to do the right thing without having to think about it twice. A man in a restaurant gets up and leaves his wallet behind and one of the workers finds it, and decides to not give it to him at that moment. Later on the guy comes back and asked the guy if he hadn't seen something , the man replays with a no.The worker then thinks what if that could've happened to him so he said, wait I think I did see something and gives him the wallet.This story is a great example to the quote as it talks about doing the right thing at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment