About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Image result for dybala pngDuties and Responsibilities:A job like a professional soccer player falls under the broader career category of Athletes and sports competitors.


Image result for png dario veronSalary:Most of the players are under contract with specific clubs, but two MLS pool goalkeepers and five released players were also included.The average player makes $141,903.13 this year.Thierry Henry was the player with the highest salary with $3.75 million.


Education:No education is required to become a Professional soccer player.Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7) who is a soccer player was uneducated when he played for Manchester United.Demand for this profession:For 2014 it is estimated that it will increase 6%


Image result for png orbelin pineda
Reflection:Yes I would like to become a Professional soccer Player.One reason is that I love soccer, its the only sport I’m really in to and enjoy.Another reasson would be that I would meet other world class soccer players.

No comments:

Post a Comment