About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Image result for Russell M. Nelson
"Even if everyone is doing it, WRONG is NEVER RIGHT.; by Russell M. Nelson

What this quote means to me is that even if everyone does something wrong doesn't mean you shod do it too.An example for this quote is smoking pot, just because is was legalized doesn't mean that you should consume it, it is bad for the environment, for the people around you, and you health.This quote shows us to think twice about what is trending and see the dangers of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment