About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Friday, February 3, 2017

"I hated poverty.Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty).It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I can decided that I would change it" by Dr.Ben Carson
Image result for Dr.Ben Carson
What this quote means is that the only thing you need to be successful is a small push then the rest is up to you.If you ctr and study then you will become someone big one day like Ben Carson.He grew up in the slums in Michigan, Detroit, he was the lowest of his class until he started reading and his intelligence grew becoming the top of his high school class.If you go with the flow and let poverty be you excuse then you will stay there until you decide to change by reading studding which increases you education making it more likely to get out of poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment