About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

"Only those live who do good" by Count Leo Tolstoy

Count Leo TolstoyWhat this means to me is that you will only be happy and  enjoy life is when you choose the right and the good.You may find something on the floor and you could either do two things return it to it's owner and feel good about you self or you could keep it and feel guilty.When you do something wrong you feel guilty, it does;t matter how big or small it was you just feel awful.When you do something good you feel good, and when time has passed you could look forward and still feel good about your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment