About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

"In life like in football, you won't go far, unless you know the goalpost are" by Arnold H. Glasgow

Image result for goal postImage result for goal postWhat I think this means is that you need to set goals for yourself.In life and in sports there is always an objective, sometimes you need to look for them as they are not easy to find and accomplish.If you don't set goals you are most likely to lose track and you won't go anywhere.When you set goals for your self you save time and you will be determined to achieve that goal.In soccer if there is no goal post then there is no objective, making the game pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment