About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Image result for Norman Vincent Peale"Enthusiasm makes the difference," By Norman Vicente Peale

What this quote means to me is that when ever you do something theorem the excitement the more fun you will have.If you are exited when you do your homework yo will most likely memorize it quicker.In sports you always have to be enthusiastic to learn a new trick or to get better.A good example of a person who is not enthusiastic would be a kid who might every day to school but never found it fun, will then miss some days then drop out because he is so far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment