About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Monday, January 9, 2017

"We need the courage to start and continue what we should do,and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do"-Richard L. Evans
Image result for Richard L. EvansWhat I think this quote mean is that many people go along with the flow, they only follow what others do and only change if there is someone who is there to support them.For ex.there might be someone in trouble but no one is helping the victim, if there where someone who stands up and helps then others would most likely jump in and help.Another ex. would

No comments:

Post a Comment