About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Image result for Dean Smith
"I wasn't trying to leave a legacy.I was trying to do what was right." By Dean Smith

What Dean Smith tried to say here was that he is a man of good, and men of good will receive goodness in return.Also this quote states that Dean was not trying to become number one he was just being a good sportsman.He has been rewarded with many things, and has become a legend and an idol.He has won two National Championships.He was the coach of one of the greatest play...Michael Jordan.Dean has past away but his acts of  kindness have become immortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment