About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

                                                            Class Evaluation

1)What I like about this class is that I have a great teacher.He understand what we might be facing and the solution to the problem.He tells us what is the difference between good and bad.What I also like about about this class is that we are presented about great quotes and know their purposes in life.The quotes are great examples, they teach us what it means to others and it affects.I also like the fact that I learned how to type appropriately.

2)What I didn't like about this class was that it is a bit repetitive.Our schedule is pretty much the same.I feel that there should be a day to type about a career that we are interested in.

3)I feel that my highlight in this class was to help my cousin out with words and to translate.I help him out with big words and to encourage him to learn to type because it is an important and a very useful skill.

4)Some approvals for the class would be getting up-to-date desktops.Another thing that I suggest is to get blue tooth mouses so that they don't get stuck with the computer.

5)I feel that I tried in this class but I don't think that I tried my very best.If I were to have tried my very best I think I would have gotten 3-6 more percentages.

6)I try to check on my LPGJ but I haven't had any time these past days.I know the importance of it and how it makes me a better person every time I achieve a goal.

7)I feel that I'm a CTR person but not always.I have tried to become a CTR person but it is easy to get into the wrong track.I try to redirect myself by always setting goals and thinking about the outcomes of my effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment