About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges teens face today


Image result for violenceProblem that teens face today :
  • Drug usage
  • Gangs
  • Family problems
  • Economical problems
  • Violence
Problems that I face:
  • Economical problems
How does a CTR person make you to overcomes any challenges you may face?
I think positive giving me a bit more options than being a CTW person
Can you help other teens to overcome their challenges
I would be willing to help them out but I feel that to change their ways may be a bit out of my power

Image result for Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment