About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Monday, September 12, 2016


"When i do good, I feel good.When i do bad, i feel bad." quote by Abraham Lincoln.


I think what this quote means is that there is you are always rewarded but its up to us to choose what it is.We do good on the field we are proud and most likely ganna fell that way the next time we enter.We do terrable we feel down and not appreciated.In a test we do great we are proud and happy.When we score low on a test we feel lost and wonder what we did wrong.In th real world when we do good like donating or cleaning up you fell good since you were an active an active citizen and helped out.In the real world if you do bad like a murder or a robery you are always in the look out and feel nervous since you
are wanted by the authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment