About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Friday, September 16, 2016

                            "True wealth is of the heart not of the purse" by Pathros

Image result for true wealth is of the heart not the purse by pathrosI think what this quote means is that you don't need money to be happy.Money can't buy every thing.Money can be lost in a blink of an eye while joy,health,and your family are more precious than flat stones and paper with numbers on them.This quote reminds me of another quote that goes like this  Money comes and goes but you can only enjoy life once."These two quotes are similar beacuse they tell you that you shouldn't worry about money as long as you enjoy your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment