About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Image result for obedience is central becoming  being happy“Obedience is central to becoming,being, and remaining happy.” by David Bednar.
I think this quote means that you can only be happy and proud of yourself if you do the right thing.The best thing to do to stay happy in the future is to be obedient. Being obedient seems hard but it’s not.The only thing you need to do is limit yourself from breaking the law..In the real world if you live by the law and achieve you will feel good about yourself and a great example to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment