About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Image result for we learn to do by doing"We learn to do by doing" by Spencer W. Kimball
I think this quote means that we can only record data by testing things out.How do you know what food do you like?That is easy we taste differnt foods and we pick the one we like the most.In the field the only way to know what position your good at is by playing.Everyday scientist experiment and record data and repeat it over again, they learned to do what ever they did by experimentig and doing.When we were liittle we weer curioius and looked around touching things,we may have touched fire and burned our selfs and learned never to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment