About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Image result for Theodore Hesburgh"My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make they are cheap ; you don't make them because they're popular; you make them because they're right" by Theodore Hesburgh

This quote states that people do good things because they know its the right thing to do and it doesn't matter what others may think.Doing the right thing is not always the easiest way to go but t the end of the day what matters is the thought of the action even if you do not get any benefits from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment