About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Image result for Abraham Lincoln:"I am not bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand  with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong" by Abraham  Lincoln

What this quote means is that it oik to be with some one who is right but you must get away from them when they choose to do the wrong thing.When someone does the right thing they are seem by many and see the greatness they have inside, but when they choose to do the wrong thing they sill be seen differently by others and will be bad influence. You might be seen by someone younger than you and will fall into the same steps.Your actions will planted like seeds feed them wrong they will grow wrong, feed them good then they will grow good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment