About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Character is higher than intellect" by Ralph Waldo

What this quote means is that character defines who you are.I agree with his quote because Character is very important to have.Character shows the meaning of you.Of what type of person you are.Character is a good thing because they have good qualities.Such as Loyalty,Honesty,Respectful,Responsible.There is many more but character is higher than intellect.Character can take you far in life.It will lead you to do the right thing.To make right decisions.Always choose the right and have good Character.If you were to not have character then you would be a total different person

No comments:

Post a Comment