About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Image result for ctrThe Ultimate Choice is to be CTR person -to Always choose the right 24/7 by Mr.Haymore

What this quote means is that in order to be successful is to always do the right thing no matter what others my say.It means that you must always stay in the good side and always do good no matter if no one is around.You must always do the right and say with honor that you are a ctr person.You must always be a ctr person to everyone around you and to everything that is not your,An example of a ctr person doing good would be picking up trash from the floor, being respectful to you and to others,never do a ctw action like drinking, or cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment