About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017


Class evaluation
#1 what I like about this class:

Image result for thumbs up What I like about this class is that this class is different from my other classes this class allows us to share our thought to the class and the world.In this class we were though many different quotes and lectures that will help us out to become successful people in the real world that there is only one way to reach your goals and that is to work hard everyday nonstop.There have been many quotes that make you think and say why is that.What I also like about this class is that it is lead by a teacher who gives us examples about the real world and is like a guide to success.In this class we made digital portfolios that we can use for our senior year.I also like the idea of having a life planning journal because without any goals we wouldn’t be heading anywhere.
 
Image result for thumbs down#2 Things that I did not like about this class


Things that I did not like from this class was that we only got to learn about coding at the end of the year.I really got to enjoy coding but i was wondering why did we start doing it at the end of the year.What i didn’t like was the schedule it was a bit repetitive,this class always started off with a career pathway,5 min journal, then it went off to a video then a quote, this got a bit boring since we already knew what to do.i also didn’t’ like the way.I feel that we needed to start code from the start of the first semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment