About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Image result for He that walketh with wise men shall be wise:but a companion of fools shall be destroyed
"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise:but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." Proverbs 13:20

What this quote means is that you can determine your self just by looking at who do you hang out with.If you hang out with bad persons then you are most likely going to be just like them.If you hang out with smart kids then they would show you their shortcuts and you would be successful just like them.This quote is similar to another quote,"Tell me your friends so I can tell you who you are."These two quotes are similar because they both talk about your personality, that it is hidden from you and the only way to reveal it is by seeing who do you hang out with.






No comments:

Post a Comment