About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Image result for When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation: instead of stumbling block, it becomes a building block" by James E. Faust"When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation: instead of stumbling block, it becomes a building block" by James E. Faust

I think what this quote means is something similar to the quote "always aim high".Always looking up is the way t go.I also think that this quote means that if you obey more often then it will become an instinct, an instinct of kindness and respect.IN the field when your coach tells you something you should listen to him.For this will be benificial since he has a player that he needs/wants and will most likely make you play more.In the real world in your job if you listen to your boss you might get a raise for doing just what he wanted.

1 comment: