About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Friday, October 14, 2016

"If your so-called friends urge you to do anything you know to be wrong,you be the one to make a stand for right,even if you stand alone.Have the moral courage to be a light for others to follow." by Thomas S. Monson

I think this quote means that if your friends do bad things to harms you or that put you in danger the aren't really your friends.There is saying "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are."These two quotes are similar because they basically mean if your friends do the right that are good if not oh well.In the field if your friends cheat in training and you do the right then you are more likely to be last longer than them in a real game.If your boss tells you to do something important and your friends tell you to ditch work they aren't really your friends because they don't choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment