About Me

My name is Jorge Ernesto Garcia.I'm currently a student(junior) at Linda Marquez High School (HPIAM).I want to get in the soccer team for the 16-17 season.Besides soccer I like playing video games like Minecraft,Clash Royale, and Mortal Combat.Gamertag:SilentPikachu10.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

                  The Neurosurgeon

     The duties and responsibilities of a Neurosurgeon are to perform surgery on the brain, spinal cord,and peripheral nerve to remove things such as tumors, treat chronic pain, and more.

    The salary of a neurosurgeon is 395000 US dollars.

    The education that neurosurgeon needs is to graduate medical school, pass the internship, have special training, and be in a neurosurgeon residency for 5-7 years.

    There is a demand for neurosurgeons depending on the region because there are only a little bit of neurosurgeons in the country.

summary: no I would not want to be a neurosurgeon because it's not my interest to do task that they do. It is nice to see that there is research on the brain though. I wonder who came up with the idea on how to do surgery on the brain and how did that person find the key to being successful in doing so. This ends my research  on neurosurgeons and what they do.
Image result for nursing home administrator program

No comments:

Post a Comment